Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by rossputin <ro...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/08/07 12:52:14 UTC

Help creating schema for indexable document

Hi Guys.

I am struggling to create a schema with a determinist content model for a
set of documents I want to index.

My indexable documents will look something like:

<add>
  <doc>
    <field name="id">1</field>
    <field name="code">code1</field>
    <field name="code">code2</field>
    <field name="category">mycategory</field>
  </doc>
</add>

My service will be mission critical and will accept batch imports from a
potentially unreliable source.  Are there any xml schema guru's who can help
me with creating xn xsd which will work with my sample document?

Thanks in advance for your help,

 -- Ross