Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2018/11/03 16:39:34 UTC

Re: [Mentors] Podling Report Reminder - November 2018

Hi Mentors,

Can we get some guidance from you all?

Specifically in what the three  most important issues to address in the
move towards graduation are.

I don’t know of any issues at this time that PMC needs to be aware other
than we are most likely running behind on the submission of this report.

Ning,

Thanks for your help.  I’ll check out the google doc and see what else I
can think of.

The link to the google doc is below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0tHdolQ-Hfl5an1PXtrdSeL8posGfOPETk56pIk-KA/edit

--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: [Mentors] Podling Report Reminder - November 2018

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
I signed off on the report.

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
SGTM. Thanks!

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
No. Please go ahead and file.

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
No they approve/sign off on the Apache site.  I can submit for us tonight
unless someone votes against it.  I’ll wait about 4 more hours.  I’m not
sure if there is a time  period that the report has wait to get approved or
rejected by the community.  If I’m wrong about the process someone please
let me know.

--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: [Mentors] Podling Report Reminder - November 2018

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
LGTM~

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi All,

[...]

Date of last release:

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks~ :D

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Dave, thank you for the help as well.

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 2:57 PM Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On Nov 3, 2018, at 9:39 AM, Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi Mentors,
>> >
>> > Can we get some guidance from you all?
>> >
>> > Specifically in what the three  most important issues to address in the
>> > move towards graduation are.
>>
>> These would be something like:
>> 1) Making the first Apache Release. Vote for RC5 is currently on
>> general@incubator.
>> 2) Making several Releases.
>> 3) Continuing to grow the community.
>>

>> > I don’t know of any issues at this time that PMC needs to be aware other
>> > than we are most likely running behind on the submission of this report.
>>
>> The answer is probably “Nothing at this time”
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>

>> > Ning,
>> >
>> > Thanks for your help.  I’ll check out the google doc and see what else I

Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: [Mentors] Podling Report Reminder - November 2018

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hey All,

[...]

Date of last release:

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.