Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2008/08/18 23:18:52 UTC

Time for 2.2.10?

Now that APR 1.3.3 and APR-UTIL 1.3.4 are now released we have a chance to get rid of this
"warning: unsupported option" messages that confuse many users when calling configure.
At the moment we have 9 entries in the CHANGES file for 2.2.10 and there are 5 more proposals
in the STATUS file that are missing only one vote.
I think if get these done we also have enough stuff from pure httpd point of view that warrants
a release. WDYT?

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: Time for 2.2.10?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
I was looking at proposing one for around Sept 13, which would be
3 months since 2.2.9... I would like to be RM again and will volunteer
to do so.