Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu> on 2013/04/04 16:44:38 UTC

Consolidate xCAT provisioning modules - end xCAT 1.x support

I'm beginning to work on VCL-682.  See the Jira issue description for
more details.  Part of this involves removing old xCAT 1.x code.  This
means the next non-bugfix version of VCL will no longer support xCAT
1.x.  I doubt there are many instances out there still using xCAT 1.x
(other than us) but I wanted to give a heads up.  You'll need to
upgrade to xCAT 2.x.  These VCL changes won't be released for several
months so there is plenty of time.

-Andy