Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/15 07:04:19 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.37.1

(Reposting with correct subject as per guidelines)

Thanks to everyone that participated. The vote to release
Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.37.1 is now closed.

The vote PASSED with 3 binding +1, 2 non binding +1 and 0 -1 votes:

Binding votes:
- Felix
- Jim
- Willem

Non binding votes:
- Max
- Aditya

We will work to complete the release process.

Thanks,
The Apache Superset (Incubating) Team