Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Edd Grant <ed...@mredd.co.uk> on 2009/06/01 16:15:14 UTC

Can I customise the available styles in the weblog editor

Hi All,

I would like to define a few CSS styles which I can then re-use in my
writing blog entries, is there any way I can customise the WYSIWYG editor to
do this?

many thanks,

Edd Grant

--
WWW: http://blog.mredd.co.uk

Re: Can I customise the available styles in the weblog editor

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
There are a couple of different WYSIWYG editors used in Roller
installations. The one included in Roller is called RTE and you'd have
to check it's docs to see whether you can customize it like that.

   http://trac.xinha.org

If you have a favorite editor that does what you want, it might not be
that difficult to plug it into Roller.

- Dave