Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/18 18:01:45 UTC

GEODE-949

Looks like some dunit tests are failing due to the commit of GEODE-949. I
ran precheckin multiple times on feature/GEODE-949-2 before merging to
develop, so I'm not sure how this happened. I'm working on fixing up the
broken dunit tests and will commit these to develop soon.

-Kirk

Re: GEODE-949

Posted by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com>.
I broke this test. Looking into it.