Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Christian Clausen <ch...@stati-cal.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/20 10:37:25 UTC

TDB2 cache configuration

I have been looking for information about cache configuration of TDB2 and
found the following document:
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/store-parameters.html

Does this document also apply to TBD2 or is there a similar document for
TDB2 somewhere?

/Christian Clausen

Re: TDB2 cache configuration

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 20/01/2023 20:35, Bruno Kinoshita wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I never had to use these settings....
>
> Does this document also apply to TBD2

It should do.

> I searched for the first setting, block_read_cache_size, in
> github.com/apache/jena, and found these settings in this TDB2 class:
> https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/162f0ddfa2764ce926a2a00f59f6261657f29c5f/jena-tdb2/src/main/java/org/apache/jena/tdb2/params/StoreParamsConst.java#L29-L87
>
> Doesn't mean 100% they are used, but it could be a starting point if you
> want to start debugging until others reply here.

Christian - could you say a little about what you are trying to
configure for?

> or is there a similar document for
>> TDB2 somewhere?
>>

> I searched for some of the keys in that TDB2 class in the
> github.com/apache/jena-site, but only found the page that you linked. So my
> guess is that that page is missing for TDB2 (assuming the cache settings
> are indeed used).

Almost all the documentation applied to both.

(and time to make TDB2 the "default" in the documentation)

     Andy

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi Christian,