Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Lenin David Lozano Argel <ld...@avansoft.com> on 2009/01/29 03:23:35 UTC

MDB 3.0 don't consumes Message in Geronimo

Hi everyone.

I have an EJB MDB 3.0 using an openejb-jar.xml file to configure
activation-config properties. I use the SendReceiveQueue to send and receive
messages. When I deploy the EJB module in
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21719689/PruebaMDB3.java PruebaMDB3.java
Geronimo It deploy successfully. But the MDB don't receive any message. I'm
browsing the messages in SendReceiveQueue with Hermes JMS and the messages
are never consumed.

This is my MDB class and the openejb-jar.xml file.

What's wrong with that? I follow the Geronimo and IBM samples and tutorials.

Please help!!!!!!!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ejb:openejb-jar
xmlns:app="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0"
xmlns:client="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-client-2.0"
xmlns:conn="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2"
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2"
xmlns:ejb="http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2"
xmlns:name="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2"
xmlns:pers="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
xmlns:pkgen="http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.1"
xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-2.0"
xmlns:web="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
<dep:environment>
<dep:moduleId>
<dep:groupId>default</dep:groupId>
<dep:artifactId>PruebaMDB3</dep:artifactId>
<dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
<dep:type>jar</dep:type>
</dep:moduleId>
<dep:dependencies>
<dep:dependency>
<dep:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</dep:groupId>
<dep:artifactId>activemq-ra</dep:artifactId>
<dep:version>2.1.1</dep:version>
<dep:type>car</dep:type>
</dep:dependency>
</dep:dependencies>
</dep:environment>
<ejb:enterprise-beans>
<ejb:message-driven>
<ejb:ejb-name>PruebaMDB3</ejb:ejb-name>
<name:resource-adapter>
<name:resource-link>ActiveMQ RA</name:resource-link>
</name:resource-adapter>
<ejb:activation-config>
<ejb:activation-config-property>
<ejb:activation-config-property-name>destination</ejb:activation-config-property-name>
<ejb:activation-config-property-value>SendReceiveQueue</ejb:activation-config-property-value>
</ejb:activation-config-property>
<ejb:activation-config-property>
<ejb:activation-config-property-name>destinationType</ejb:activation-config-property-name>
<ejb:activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Queue</ejb:activation-config-property-value>
</ejb:activation-config-property>
</ejb:activation-config>

</ejb:message-driven>
</ejb:enterprise-beans>