Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org> on 2023/04/30 20:41:20 UTC

Back again with error with maven package in dev branch

Hi all,

after my relocation period I am back again :)
I pulled the latest dev commit and tried to start the debugger session in IntelliJ.
I have rebuilt the project and loaded the maven packages again as usually and still running with Java 17.

But for some reason I get the error:
java: error reading /home/micklich/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-core/6.0.7/spring-core-6.0.7.jar; zip file is empty

and indeed. This file is empty.
Does anyone can tell me why? I think this is a maven / package  problem?

If I run my older  branches, everything is fine. So it seems to be a newer problem.

Greetings
Florian

Re: Back again with error with maven package in dev branch

Posted by Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org>.
forget it. I deleted my Maven folder and re-downloaded everything and the error was gone.
So it was a short maven hickup.

So the main message from this email: I have time to work on StreamPipes again :P