Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Treanor,Ciaran" <ci...@xelector.com> on 2000/05/08 18:15:58 UTC

Visibroker idl2java and DXML xgen

Hi,
I've written task wrappers for the visibroker IDL compiler and for
objectspace DXML. I'd like
to contribute the small bit of code I wrote to the project. How do I go
about doing that?

Sorry if this is a FAQ.

Ciaran
--
Ciaran Treanor +353-1-632-6143                   ciaran@xelector.com
Xelector

RE: Visibroker idl2java and DXML xgen

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Ciaran,

You can start by reading the guidelines, in particular
http://jakarta.apache.org/guidelines/source.html

The section on patches describes how to format and submit patches.

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@m64.com