Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Ajay Dhanawade <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/29 21:13:47 UTC

Getting OutOfMemoryError when using AysncAppender!

Hi Guys,

I am using log4j on trial bases. Its a J2EE application. The application has
servlets, jsps and EJB's apart from usual java classes. We are using
AsyncAppender. After 10 mins into the application we are getting error
"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread".

Can anyone suggest any solution to this problem. And any pointers on
releasing sockets which are in use?

CIAO
Ajay

Re: Getting OutOfMemoryError when using AysncAppender!

Posted by Ceki Gulcu <ce...@yahoo.com>.
Ajay,

Are you using the NDC class?

=====