Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Loren Cole <lo...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/12 21:27:06 UTC

Custom styles for trees

I'd like to remove the folder and page icons from a LinkTree and I'm not
entirely sure how to go about it.

As far as I can tell I need to create a LinkIconPanel instead and then add a
blank image component to it...  Or is there some way I can reference the
image and set it's visible flag?

Why isn't this all done in css? or is it and I'm just missing something...

Many thanks for any help,
-
Loren

Re: Custom styles for trees

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.org>.
You could submit a suggestion on jira...

After all this is open source :-)

Re: Custom styles for trees

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi

There are no plans to do this. If you want to control this using CSS
just develop your own alternative to LinkIconPanel, it shouldn't be
difficult. The reason why there are images resource used to specify
the icon is that it's easier to control this from code while using CSS
would be IMHO too losely coupled. This might seem to be an overkill
for couple of icons, but if you have e.g. filesystem browser with
various icon for each file type I think the more strict control over
the icons makes sense.

Anyway, as i said, if you want to have this controlled by CSS it is
also possible. With custom node panel.

-Matej

Re: Custom styles for trees

Posted by Loren Cole <lo...@gmail.com>.