Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jack Matthias <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 13:31:41 UTC

Apache POI - numbered list in a docx file

Hello,

I am using XWPFParagraph to create a paragraph and then using the following
method call, I am able to create a numbered list:

paragraph.setNumID(BigInteger.valueOf(numPos));

For a second level numbered list, I would like to change the numbered list
to be labeled a)/b)/c)/d).  I am able to get a second level numbered list
with 1/2/3/4 as the characters, but not a)/b)/c)/d).

I have checked the API for a possible solution but could not find one.  Can
anyone please guide me to a resource where I can get such information.

Thanks a lot for your kindness.

Regards,
Jack