Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 15:25:30 UTC

Fwd: MyFaces logo

Hey everyone,

What do you think of a new MyFaces logo, like the one proposed by
Adonis in the following pdf?

regards,

martin

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Great work!  10 is definitely my favorite.

Best wishes,
Paul

RE: MyFaces logo

Posted by "Jesse Alexander (KSFH 323)" <al...@credit-suisse.com>.
why not use the Apache-red as one of the colors and something
with a nice and STRONG contrast to it as the second?

regards
Alexander

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
On 30/11/2007, Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool. Good logos. I prefer as well the happy second face for the
> second row. However, I am completely convince about the colours (but

I meant "I am not completely convinced"...

Re: MyFaces logo

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: MyFaces logo

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
you should, for some reasons ;-)

Re: MyFaces logo

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

RE: MyFaces logo

Posted by "Jesse Alexander (KSFH 323)" <al...@credit-suisse.com>.
looking good...

RE: MyFaces logo

Posted by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>.
I think they're all awesome!

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
phone: +1 203-653-2989

Re: MyFaces logo