Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Christopher Cheng <ch...@chrishome.com> on 2005/09/06 06:13:07 UTC

looking for a tool to transform ojb schema to xdoc

I am looking for a tool or XLS schema to transform ojb schema file to xdoc
format to put in Maven.

Is there such a thing?

Re: looking for a tool to transform ojb schema to xdoc

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 9/6/05, Christopher Cheng <ch...@chrishome.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a tool or XLS schema to transform ojb schema file to xdoc
> format to put in Maven.
>
> Is there such a thing?

Not that I know of. However XSLT is not so difficult, at least not
with an XML file as easy as an OJB repository file. Eg. have a look at

http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/

for XSLT info and samples.

As for generating the output file, there is an Ant task called style
that applies a stylesheet to an XML document:

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/style.html

I don't know anything about Maven, but I think you should be able to
use this ant task or something similar provided by Maven.

Tom