Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bagas Sanjaya <ba...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/07 01:04:24 UTC

Updating Plugins

Hello,

Is there a way to update plugins installed on an OFBiz instance? If
there is the case, how can I update all installed plugins?

Bagas
--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara

Re: Updating Plugins

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Bagas,

The update of the ofbiz-plugins is quite simple.

*SVN:*
Go to the plugins directory and use *svn up* command

*GIT:*
Go to the plugins directory and use *git pull origin <branch-name>* command
to update plugins of a specific branch.

HTH!
--
Thanks & Regards