Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 23:29:11 UTC

Observations with easy-ocw install from scratch

Hi Folks,
I thought it best to post this to the list for others who may be in the
process of installing OCW over the next while as we push it forward.
I've been overhauling the OCW wiki [0] and arrived at the easy-ocw wiki
page [1].
It turns out that this page will soon most likely be deleted.
If you are looking to get up and running with easy-ocw, then Mike is
actively working on a replacement for easy-ocw/install.sh which will
supersede most of the logic at [1].
I (or maybe Mike?) will update this thread in due course to account for the
current state of easy-ocw.
Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLIMATE/