Posted to user@roller.apache.org by zeldamo <er...@sanofipasteur.com> on 2006/05/18 15:49:56 UTC

Re: Login fails

Hi,
I had this issue too. I finally found out that in the "rolleruser" table,
there is a column "isenabled".
Its type is BIT(1), and it's default value is very strange.
So I modify this column, with a TINYINT type and a '1' default value.
All is ok now ;)

Hope this will help!

Eric
Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Login fails

Posted by Inge Tøgersen <in...@student.uib.no>.
Thanks Eric :)

It worked after that change.