Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ken Wallis <kw...@blackberry.com> on 2013/05/04 18:25:55 UTC

BlackBerry Jam conference in Orlando

Hey everyone, our annual America's developer conference is May 14-16 in sunny, fun Orlando, FL! If anyone is interested in attending, let me know offline at kwallis.at.blackberry.dot.com

I might be able to swing hotel for the three nights and a comp pass if you get back to me soon.

And everyone that registers gets a shiny brand new Z10!

We'll have a bunch of sessions on Web for BlackBerry 10 and a session on our new, Cordova focused direction.

<apologies for important spam/>

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone on the Bell network.