Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/20 20:39:41 UTC

Conversations from OSCON

Hi folks

I wanted to report back on some conversations that Kevin Kluge and I
participated in at OSCON. We went to lunch with Justin Erenkrantz, Jim
Jagielski, and Ross Gardler.

We discussed some of our release-blocking issues, potential solutions,
 and I'll bring those up in separate, topic-specific emails, but
wanted to provide some context around the emails that I am about to
send.

--David

Re: Conversations from OSCON

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Sent from my Samdung Galaxy S3
Apologies for any typos
On Jul 20, 2012 8:40 PM, "David Nalley" <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> I wanted to report back on some conversations that Kevin Kluge and I
> participated in at OSCON. We went to lunch with Justin Erenkrantz, Jim
> Jagielski, and Ross Gardler.
>
> We discussed some of our release-blocking issues, potential solutions,
>  and I'll bring those up in separate, topic-specific emails, but
> wanted to provide some context around the emails that I am about to
> send.

Lucky you I am sure u had nice and serious discussions over there. Looking
forward reading details in coming e-mails.