Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Todd Herman <to...@apx-labs.com> on 2012/02/25 18:08:01 UTC

Help with .net Qpid client

I am trying to create  client in .NET.  The documentation references a file=  called Qpid.NET-net-2.0-M4.zip.  Where is this file located?  I can't find  it anywhere.  Furthermore, the link to the .NET repository and examples (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/qpid/trunk/qpid/dotnet/client-010/examples/) is  not working.

Todd Herman
Senior Software Engineer

APX Labs
2350 Corporate Park Drive, Ste. 510 | Herndon, VA 20171
m: 703-489-8761 | www.apx-labs.com<http://www.apx-labs.com> | @APXLabs

RE: Help with .net Qpid client

Posted by Todd Herman <to...@apx-labs.com>.
Thanks.  I must have missed the .Net Binding portion.  I didn't see it on the main pages.

I just dug through the repository and found a "dotnet" folder under trunk/qpid/cpp/bindings/dotnet.  I assume this is what you are both referring to and I appreciate the information.  I will look into testing with this.

Thanks,
Todd

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Todd,