Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shaun Farrugia <fa...@dteenergy.com> on 2005/10/03 22:38:21 UTC

How do I use WSDL2JAVA over a firewall to generate stubs

Wondering how I use WSDL2Java over a proxy firewall to generate stub
classes.  I'm trying to consume a WS that is outside the firewall.  I have
been attempting to pass -Dhttp right inside the .BAT file but that's not
working out.  Am I missing something.  The WSDL is consumed via HTTPS so
i'm not sure how much that plays into things.  This works fine if i'm not
behind a firewall.

Shaun.Farrugia. . .farrugias@dteenergy.com
perm. desk.734.887.2148. . .cell.313.363.5006
aim.dier0b0t           . . .