Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/15 13:39:48 UTC

Wiki documentation page for resource injection examples

Hi,

I have two examples (PurchaseOrder and Invoice) in a single source
folder demonstrating resource injection through field and setter method.
Should I create a single Wiki documentation page for both the examples
or have two separate pages?

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Wiki documentation page for resource injection examples

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 1/15/07, Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two examples (PurchaseOrder and Invoice) in a single source
> folder demonstrating resource injection through field and setter method.
> Should I create a single Wiki documentation page for both the examples
> or have two separate pages?

Go ahead with one. If two are better we'll add it later. I think we
should have one page per example, but more are good, two^H^H^Htoo ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl