Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by srineal maturu <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/29 07:25:29 UTC

Result Group Ordering

Hi,I have been working on lucene for past 2 months. I have been working on grouping API. Is there a way to sort groups by their count value(based on number of distinct values present in each group)?If i have 1000s of groups. i need to display top 10 out of them, based on count value as mentioned above.

MATURU SRINEAL

Re: Result Group Ordering

Posted by Marcio Napoli <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maturu,

The Numere API allows you grouping, count distinct values, sort, and other
operations SQL / OLAP.

See: http://numere.stela.org.br/examples.html

Good lock!
Marcio Napoli