Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/21 15:19:57 UTC

[Disscussion] is version 1.3.2 a bug fix version?

hi
 I suggest the version 1.3.2 we should focuses on fixing bugs in 1.3.1,
making a stable version of series 1.3, and making the release process
smooth. so 1.3.2 should be  a bug fix version

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com

Re: [Disscussion] is version 1.3.2 a bug fix version?

Posted by "jiny.li@foxmail.com" <ji...@foxmail.com>.
Good idea

jiny.li@foxmail.com

Posted by 杨孟霏 Mario <ya...@jiliguala.com>.