Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Owen Thomas <ot...@wcg.net.au> on 2007/04/04 05:28:49 UTC

FW: Maven archetype for jsr181 component.

Hi there Maven users.

I'm getting the below described error on a web service (also shown
bellow) that I have tried to deploy in a ServiceMix container.

This message was originally posted to the ServiceMix user's mailing
list, but no one there seems to have any great idea of what might be
causing it.

I put it here because, well, it is happening in a Maven build...

Thanks for your help,

  Owen.