Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Torsten Wiebesiek <to...@grecon.de> on 2007/09/03 12:41:21 UTC

Re: Build on Win32 broken

> Thanks a lot. Now log4cxx compiles. Unfortunatly, the unit test fail.
> I have copied the last lines of ant output at the end of this file.
>
> Is this again a problem with my environment? Or is it a problem with
> log4cxx?

Well, acutally, it was again a problem with my environment. Putting the
my GnuWin32 tools to the path broke compiling log4cxx cause there was
a wrong link command in the path. The unit tests failed failed, cause
the sed command wasn't in the path after removing the GnuWin32 tools
from the path.

Now all works fine! :-)

Torsten