Posted to user@pig.apache.org by lulynn_2008 <lu...@163.com> on 2012/08/10 12:25:57 UTC

https://cwiki.apache.org/PIG/how-to-set-up-eclipse-environment.html did not work for eclipse on windows

 Hi,
I can run pig main successfully in eclipse on linux. But I find I can not run pig main in eclipse on windows. Please help to check. Thanks.

Run Pig Main
Create a new Run Configurations
Pick "org.apache.pig.Main" as the Main class  -->  After this, the shell immediately terminates in the console.

Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/PIG/how-to-set-up-eclipse-environment.html did not work for eclipse on windows

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
I remember debugging this earlier. It looks like grunt gets EOF on windows
machine. I am not sure why either.

Thanks,
Aniket

--