Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 14:40:17 UTC

cxf:bean external webservice can't find

Hello I start to play with camel:cfx
version 2.8.3

when i try to call my service and on the log i receive

org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not
find definition for service {http://wse.my.it/}myService.

>From camel point of view I use the following definition:

 from("timer://foo?fixedRate=true&period=10000").process(new Processor()
        {

            @Override
            public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception
            {

                GetActualDateTime actualTime = new GetActualDateTime();
                exchange.getOut().setBody(actualTime);

            }
        }).to("cxf:bean:request").convertBodyTo(String.class).process(new
Processor()
        {

In my spring definition i put the following code

 <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="request" address="https://address"
wsdlURL="META-INF/wsdl/mywsdl.wsdl"
    serviceClass="it.MyService">
    <cxf:outInterceptors>
      <bean class="org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor"/>
      <bean class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor">
        <property name="properties">
          <map>
            <entry key="action" value="UsernameToken" />
            <entry key="passwordType" value="ciao" />
            <entry key="user" value="mondo" />
            <entry key="passwordCallbackRef" value-ref="passwordCallback" />
          </map>
        </property>
      </bean>
    </cxf:outInterceptors>
  </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

In my wsdl the service name is "MyService" but i can't understand where i wrong

Thanks for help

--Filippo

Re: cxf:bean external webservice can't find

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can I know how did you get the class it.MyService?
I guess that you may specify a wrong Service Endpiont Interface.
Please make sure it is a Interface which is generated from the WSDL
that you specified.

--
Willem