Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Alok Lal <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/23 21:55:27 UTC

Re: iCLA

@Mentors,

Can I get help in getting the following these sorted out, please?  To
summarize

   1. According to http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ranger.html I
   already have an Apache id.  But according to http://people.apache
   .org/committer-index.html I do not.
   2. Change my id to what I had requested in my iCLA - from alal to alok.

Thanks
Alok Lal