Posted to user@ant.apache.org by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com> on 2009/03/04 14:52:08 UTC

How do I access MKS from Ant Script

Hi,

      I saw some of the blogs which says about check-out module from MKS
using Nant. But how do I check-out module from MKS using Ant script. Is
there any jar file available for this?

Thanks in advance.

RE: How do I access MKS from Ant Script

Posted by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com>.
Thanks for the suggestion. Could you please send me the link from which I can
download "mksant.jar".

Posted by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com>.
Hi,

     I have copied the mksant.jar from the link
http://www.nabble.com/How-do-I-access-MKS-from-Ant-Script-tp22330372p22330372.html
http://www.nabble.com/How-do-I-access-MKS-from-Ant-Script-tp22330372p22330372.html
and added in to my <ant_home>/lib folder.

     I am using netbeans for editing ant script. But when I try to run the
target, I am getting "taskdef class
net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.sourcecontrols.CVS cannot be found"

This is my ant script :

<target name="mksant">
        <taskdef name="mks"
classname="net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.sourcecontrols.CVS"
classpath="<ant_home>/lib/mksant.jar"/>
         <echo>Hi, this is mksant task</echo>
    </target>

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
you could create a taskdef to implement Nixdorf-Leipzig MKS task located at
http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CC/Using+CruiseControl+With+MKS

d/l and install mksant.jar onto classpath
create the mks taskdef to point to cruisecontrols CVS task using mksant.jar
<taskdef name="mks" classname="net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.sourcecontrols.CVS" classpath="mksant.jar"/>

..use it
<mks localworkingdir="/home/dom/sandbox" project="Products/Info/Info.pj"/>

yes/no?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

> Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 05:52:08 -0800
> From: nataraja.cp@cognizant.com
> To: user@ant.apache.org
> Subject: How do I access MKS from Ant Script
>

> Hi,
>
>       I saw some of the blogs which says about check-out module from MKS
> using Nant. But how do I check-out module from MKS using Ant script. Is
> there any jar file available for this?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailĀ®.