Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by logor <lo...@ciptadana.com> on 2007/10/02 09:44:27 UTC

[Question]Number of queues in one server which utilizes ActiveMQ

Hello all.
I have a quick and simple question. Is there a limitation on how many queues
one can create on a server with ActiveMQ running?

Thanks.

Re: [Question]Number of queues in one server which utilizes ActiveMQ

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
there is no hard limitation as such - every Destination does incur
some memory overhead in the broker, but it will be of the order of 1kb.