Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by dhilip kumar <dh...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/01 10:58:48 UTC

shopping cart is not emptied

Hi,
  I am using opentaps-8.3. for Production.
  If I logout and close the browser, the shopping cart is not emptied;
  It shows the older cart items always. I tried several times.
  Since this is an important issue, I need the help.

  Thanks in advance
  Dhilip

---------------------------------
See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.

Re: shopping cart is not emptied

Posted by dhilip kumar <dh...@yahoo.co.in>.
If we don not wish that approach is there way to restrict it?

  Thanks
  Dhilip

Midhat Ali <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
  The order persists until you click clear order. (thats the way it is in
0.9.1)

Posted by Midhat Ali <mi...@gmail.com>.