Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Pawan Yadav <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/23 18:54:46 UTC

Initial content could not be loaded for this application.

Hi - I am upgrading flex sdk 4.6 to 4.14.1 .  On launching application it
is showing me error "Initial content could not be loaded for this
application".

I have tried changing application descriptor to 16 then it is saying
invalid application descriptor.

Best Regards
Pawan
ᐧ

Re: Initial content could not be loaded for this application.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 4/23/15, 9:54 AM, "Pawan Yadav" <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi - I am upgrading flex sdk 4.6 to 4.14.1 .  On launching application it
>is showing me error "Initial content could not be loaded for this
>application".
>
>I have tried changing application descriptor to 16 then it is saying
>invalid application descriptor.

You may need to replace your application descriptor with one from the
templates folder.

The version in the -app.xml does indicate certain formats for the XML that
follows which sometimes changes.

The -target-player and -swfversion options also should match.  You can use
swfdump to verify what the actual SWF version is.

HTH,
-Alex