Posted to repository@apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/09 15:08:57 UTC

Uploaded Tapestry 3.0 and HiveMind 1.0-beta-1

I uploaded some jars into the repository (including, creating a
directory structure for hivemind).

How long does this take before it is copied over to ibiblio?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Uploaded Tapestry 3.0 and HiveMind 1.0-beta-1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 09:08, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> I uploaded some jars into the repository (including, creating a
> directory structure for hivemind).
>
> How long does this take before it is copied over to ibiblio?

Sync occurs every four hours.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl