Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Scott Cantor <ca...@osu.edu> on 2010/06/07 22:50:57 UTC

Recommending a new committer

Hi,

I'd like to nominate Chad LaJoie (lajoie@itumi.biz) as a committer on the
Santuario projects, mainly the Java side. He works with me on the Shibboleth
and OpenSAML projects on the Java side as the main architect there, and he's
been doing some new work on top of the JSR105 code and may be in a position
to fix some bugs or make suggestions.

-- Scott

RE: Recommending a new committer

Posted by Scott Cantor <ca...@osu.edu>.
> I'd like to nominate Chad LaJoie (lajoie@itumi.biz) as a committer on the
> Santuario projects, mainly the Java side. He works with me on the
Shibboleth
> and OpenSAML projects on the Java side as the main architect there, and
he's
> been doing some new work on top of the JSR105 code and may be in a
position
> to fix some bugs or make suggestions.

I should add, he and we, have been working on and around the xmlsec code for
a number of years, so he's in much the same boat I was on the C++ side,
familiar with a lot of the code, and heavily invested.

Posted by Chad La Joie <la...@itumi.biz>.
Also, if it matters for the initial vote, ASF does already have my
contributors agreement on file.  Just FYI.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz