Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jamie Lerner <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/08 18:21:07 UTC

Disappearing portlets with new PortletBrowser

This is what I am seeing:

- I log in as admin, add some new portlets
- I log in as a user add those portlets to my work
space
- I go back to admin and make some edits and add new
portlets
- I log back in as a user and modify my workspace

Eventually, when I log back in as a user, all the
portlets are gone.  When I look at my
local-portlets.xreg, the file only has the last
portlet that I added, but all the others are gone.

Is this a known problem?

JJL.