Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 蔡艺松 <ca...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/27 01:08:53 UTC

回复:do you want to have a try on DolphinScheduler 2.0 Demo?

祝您生活愉快!
蔡艺松
手机号:17501610203
邮箱:caiyisong6@qq.com

&nbsp;

Posted by 钟宇斌 <fr...@163.com>.

你好!

    我的邮箱是:frxxz2446@163.com,希望能试用DolphinScheduler 2.0 Demo,谢谢。

祝:生活愉快,工作顺利

---------------

Posted by David Dai <li...@apache.org>.
2.0 will be released soon, please wait a few more days.

Again,  Don't disclose your mobile phone number and other private
information in any mailing list

Best Regards

Posted by David Dai <li...@apache.org>.
thanks for reminder, I cancel this mail!

This mailing list is public, please do not disclose your private

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.