Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Brijesh <br...@techblue.co.uk> on 2010/10/14 17:05:55 UTC

Authentication problem in Lenya

Hello All,

I have created a login form which authenticate the user. In this form I
have used lenya's own authentication.
I have created group and user in lenya cms and used java file as a
action for authentication,
just like this

<map:actions>
<map:action name="authenticator"
src="org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.acting.DelegatingAuthenticatorAction"    logger="lenya.sitemap.action.authenticator"/>
</map:actions>

and the login sitemap is

<map:match pattern="checklogin.html">
<map:act type="authenticator">
<map:redirect-to uri="userform.html?status=true" session="true"/>
</map:act>
<map:redirect-to uri="login.html?status=failed"/>
</map:match>

       The Version of Lenya is 2.0 and I am using jetty.

Problem:->

i> according to the sitemap if authentication is true or false than it
redirect  userform.html or login.html respectively, but it does not
change the url . It always shows
      checklogin.html on the url.

ii> Whenever we login with correct username and password at the first
time than userform is opened, but after than we use wrong username and
password than it is also opened and also vice-versa.

Please Suggest me

Regards
Brijesh

Re: Authentication problem in Lenya

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi Brijesh,

What do you try to achieve ? "Export" the Lenya login to another webapp ?

Maybe you could have a look on the login usecase and java class
(modules-core/acusecase)

++