Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ali Manji <al...@hotmail.com> on 2001/05/04 23:13:43 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 beta3

I am giving Tomcat4.0 B3 a run, actually I am an altogether newbie with
Tomcat.

I am having difficulty invoking a servlet from a html file which is using a
form.

I have appended a new context in server.xml to point to my docbase where my
html/jsp are located.  I have created a web.xml file under the WEB_INF
directory which only contains a servlet tag and a servlet-mapping tag and
nothing else.

As far as I can see these should be the only required steps.  Is there
something I am missing?

Thanks in advance to all,
Ali Manji