Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/31 16:57:33 UTC

Axis2 parallel deploy

Hi,

Is Axis able to deploy web services both sequentially and in parallel
? As far as i can see in the class DeploymentEngine.java in the method
doDeploy() :

public void doDeploy() {
        if (wsToDeploy.size() > 0) {

The list is traversed sequentially

Re: Axis2 parallel deploy

Posted by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com>.
Sorry here is the complete mail :))

Hi all,
 Is Axis able to deploy web services both sequentially and in parallel
? As far as i can see in the class DeploymentEngine.java in the method
 doDeploy() :

 public void doDeploy() {
         if (wsToDeploy.size() > 0) {
 for (int i = 0; i < wsToDeploy.size(); i++) {

 The list is traversed sequentially. But what if i create two
instances of DeploymentEngine (and possibly try to programatically
deploy various confilicting services)? Shouldn't the DeploymentEngine
be a singleton and syncronize deployment internally ?

Moreover, what is the meaning of the "lock" parameter in the
constructor of the class ArchiveFileData :

    public ArchiveFileData(File file, int type, boolean lock)

I mean how is it used? Thanks very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Angel