Posted to users@maven.apache.org by adrien ruffie <ad...@hotmail.fr> on 2012/11/05 14:23:57 UTC

How to compile classes into customized plugin

Hello all I have a customized plugin, which produce patch for an
application, but in

The current

public class PatchBuilderMojo

    extends AbstractMojo

A list of java file is provided and need to be compile in order to only
package it.

Any one know how I can only compile these classes et take it in order to
include

In a default file set like this:

             DefaultFileSet dfs = new DefaultFileSet();

             dfs.setIncludes(this.includeFiles);

             dfs.setExcludes(this.excludeFiles);

             if(dfs.getDirectory() != null){

                    this.zipArchiver.addFileSet(dfs);

             }

             this.zipArchiver.addFile(patchDescriptor,
this.patchName+".txt");

             this.zipArchiver.setDestFile(new File(this.baseDirectory,
patchZipName) );

             this.zipArchiver.createArchive();

Thank and best regards

PS: or I can specify a compilation before launch this customized plugin bind
to:

* @goal patch-package

* @requiresDependencyResolution compile

* @execute phase="compile"

* @requiresProject true

* @phase package

But It isn't very usefull because application have 1975 classes if compile
all classes is execute . it isn't very optimized if the patch only need to
compile 2~3 classes

Adrien