Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io> on 2015/12/08 20:37:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Kafka Committer Ewen Cheslack-Postava

I am pleased to announce that the Apache Kafka PMC has voted to
invite Ewen Cheslack-Postava as a committer and Ewen has accepted.

Ewen is an active member of the community and has contributed and reviewed
numerous patches to Kafka. His most significant contribution is Kafka
Connect which was released few days ago as part of 0.9.

Please join me on welcoming and congratulating Ewen.

Ewen, we look forward to your continued contributions to the Kafka
community!

Neha

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka Committer Ewen Cheslack-Postava

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations, Ewen! Well deserved.

Jun

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Very well deserved :)
Now get cranking on reviews backlog  ;)

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Congratulations Ewen!

Ismael

Posted by Jamie Grier <jg...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Congrats, Ewen!

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Ewen!

Posted by Onur Karaman <ok...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Ewen!

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Ewen!

--
Grant Henke
Software Engineer | Cloudera

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka Committer Ewen Cheslack-Postava

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ewen! :)

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <sr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Ewen!

-Jay

Posted by James Cheng <jc...@tivo.com>.
Congrats!!

-James

> On Dec 8, 2015, at 11:37 AM, Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that the Apache Kafka PMC has voted to
> invite Ewen Cheslack-Postava as a committer and Ewen has accepted.
>
> Ewen is an active member of the community and has contributed and reviewed
> numerous patches to Kafka. His most significant contribution is Kafka
> Connect which was released few days ago as part of 0.9.
>
> Please join me on welcoming and congratulating Ewen.
>
> Ewen, we look forward to your continued contributions to the Kafka
> community!

> Neha

________________________________

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and any attachments. No employee or agent of TiVo Inc. is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc. by email. Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written agreement.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka Committer Ewen Cheslack-Postava

Posted by Aditya Auradkar <aa...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Ewen!

Posted by Jeff Holoman <jh...@cloudera.com>.
Well done Ewen. Congrats.

--
Jeff Holoman
Systems Engineer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka Committer Ewen Cheslack-Postava

Posted by Harsha <ka...@harsha.io>.
Congrats Ewen.

Posted by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Ewen!

--
Ashish 🎤h

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka Committer Ewen Cheslack-Postava

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
Ewen,

Congrats!

~ Joestein