Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sameer <sa...@c2.org> on 1995/12/04 21:14:36 UTC

another reason for a non-profit

	(Note: I'm not in favor of apache group incorpoating as a
non-profit, I'm undecided. I'm just throwing out issues pro and con as
I think of them.)

	One "pro", is that as I stated, if apache-ssl commerce sells
as I'd like it to, I'd like to fund putting hyperreal on a T3, if
people are agreeable to that. If apache group was a non-profit, I'd
get a tax-writeoff, which I would prefer to no tax-writeoff,
obviously.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734