Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2014/08/21 14:20:35 UTC

Improved stale connection check in HttpClient 4.4a1

Folks,

I am wondering if you ever got around to trying out the improved stale
connection check logic shipped with HttpClient 4.4a1 per your request?

Cheers

Oleg

Re: Improved stale connection check in HttpClient 4.4a1

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Oleg,
Thanks for adding this.
We will try to test it soon.
What is the concept of implemented fix or maybe it's explained in a JIRA ?
Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.