Posted to users@maven.apache.org by winlaw <jl...@workprocess.co.uk> on 2007/04/30 19:15:03 UTC

Maven 2 - mvn jetty:run

Hi

I am new to Maven and want to run "mvn jetty:run" on a machine hat is not
connected to the Internet. I have all the repositories in my .M2 directory
and it all works fine when connected.

How do I configure to not download from the Net? I have tried searching
forums but finding it difficult as I'm not sure what need to look for...

Many thanks for your help.
Jim

Re: Maven 2 - mvn jetty:run

Posted by winlaw <jl...@workprocess.co.uk>.