Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Andrea Ballatore <an...@wavegroup.it> on 2006/10/09 16:43:04 UTC

Null pointer with Multiple Complex Parameters Properties

Hi,

I have a problem related to Multiple Complex Parameters Properties.

Here is the ResultMap:

<resultMap id="ATIResultMap" class="ATIClass">
		        <...>
			<result property="mandataria" column="codCli=COD_CLIENTE_MAND,
codCompCli=COD_COMPAGNIA, codTipoUvCli=COD_TIPO_UV, codUvCli=COD_UV,
dataRicercaCli=DATA_RICERCA" select="getDenominazioneCliente" nullValue=""
/>
</resultMap>

Here is the invoked subQuery:

<statement id="getDenominazioneCliente"
resultMap="DenominazioneClienteMap">
		SELECT  COD_CLIENTE, DESC_CLIENTE, COD_TIPO_CLI
		FROM V_CLIENTE
		WHERE   COD_CLIENTE		= #codCli#
			AND COD_COMPAGNIA 	= #codCompCli#
			AND COD_TIPO_UV 	= #codTipoUvCli#
			AND COD_UV 			= #codUvCli#
			AND DTA_INIZIO_VAL	<![CDATA[ <= ]]> #dataRicercaCli#
			AND DTA_FINE_VAL	<![CDATA[ > ]]> #dataRicercaCli#
			AND DTA_CANC_LOGICA IS NULL
</statement>

When column COD_CLIENTE_MAND is NULL, we got this error message:

it.fondsai.jeffs.core.exception.service.arch.JeffsServiceDBException:
SqlMapClient operation; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state
[null]; error code [-99999];
     --- The error occurred in
it/fondsai/odg/entity/anagrafica/ATI.ibatis.xml.
     --- Check the it.fondsai.odg.entity.anagrafica.ATI.ATIResultMap.
     --- Check the result mapping for the 'mandataria' property.

Otherwise it works fine.
The point is: how can we tell iBatis to avoid invoking subQuery when a
column is NULL?

Thank you in advance,
Andrea