Posted to mirrors@apache.org by ftplist <ft...@cis.nctu.edu.tw> on 2003/04/27 19:35:32 UTC

May we become a samba mirror site?

Dear sir:

I am the administrator of the FTP server, ftp.cis.nctu.edu.tw.
In your download site lists, there is no mirror site in Taiwan(TW).
So we want to be one of your mirror sites.
We have joined the mirrors@samba.org list.
And if anything else we need to do, please tell us.
Thanks.

Eric

Re: Need Tech Support ?

Posted by Thom May <th...@positive-internet.com>.
* D.A.Donato (Admin@damultitools.com) wrote :
> I would like to install and run an apache HTTP server
> but need a little support to get the system files set up.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions or auto install.config ?
this is not the correct list for support questions.
Regards
-Thom

Re: Need Tech Support ?

Posted by "D.A.Donato" <Ad...@damultitools.com>.
I would like to install and run an apache HTTP server
but need a little support to get the system files set up.

Anyone have any suggestions or auto install.config ?

Thank you,
D.A.

> I am the administrator of the FTP server, ftp.cis.nctu.edu.tw.
> In your download site lists, there is no mirror site in Taiwan(TW).
> So we want to be one of your mirror sites.
> We have joined the mirrors@samba.org list.
> And if anything else we need to do, please tell us.

I find this message confusing.  First, you are writing to the Apache
project, not samba.  Second, we do already have a mirror in Taiwan.
Third, your apache mirror seems to be extremely out of date.

Joshua.

Re: May we become a samba mirror site?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.