Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by LakeShen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/06 01:58:36 UTC

How long Flink state default TTL,if I don't config the state ttl config?

Hi community,I have a question about flink state ttl.If I don't config the
flink state ttl config,
How long the flink state retain?Is it forever retain in hdfs?
Thanks your replay.

Re: How long Flink state default TTL,if I don't config the state ttl config?

Posted by LakeShen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Ok, got it ,thank you

Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月6日周一 上午10:30写道:

Posted by LakeShen <sh...@gmail.com>.